A clever soul with a passion for Human (HR) projects, willing to go the extra mile. That’s what we need in our motivated and dynamic organization.. Because basically that’s what we’ll do with our crowd day in day out. Going the extra mile on cool human HR consultancy projects for the world of today and tomorrow.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES THEN?
As an HR Consultant, you are the life-saver on our clients’ projects. Depending on your specific HR experience you will put it to practice on challenging projects as Recruiter, Talent Officer, HR manager, Payroll officer and much more.
You’ll give the extra touch by, apart from your operational responsibilities, also giving your input on long term HR strategy.
Am I up for the task?
Not afraid to go the extra mile? Got a passion for Human Resources? Then YES YOU ARE!
Your motivation and drive is what we need in our office.
Besides a strong passion the following are on your “competence list”:
- I’m fluent in Dutch, French and English
- I have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an HR-related field or proven HR professional experience
- I want my efforts to matter, both for my team and myself.
- As you work project based – you are comfortable with change
We are open to Juniors but looking for experienced professionals as well.
What do I get out of it?
As a HR Consultant you’ll get the opportunity to really help building up a kick-ass start-up together with our crowd. And apart from getting the monthly salary, we’ll throw in some extra’s as well such as:
- Company car
- Mobile subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly Education budget and realistic growth opportunities
- 32 holidays as a company standard
- Organization of the Quarterly team “Get together” is on us!
What do you think? Open to meet us or have a coffee?