A bright mind with a feel for Recruitment and Human (HR) projects, willing to go the extra mile. That’s what we need in our motivated and dynamic organization. Because basically that’s what we’ll do with our crowd day in day out. Going the extra mile on cool human HR projects for the world of today and tomorrow.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES THEN?
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you are responsible to support the Senior Recruiters in finding top-notch HR-profiles and match them with our clients’ projects. But your responsibility goes further than that.
Basically, you’ll be responsible for the following
- You scan the necessary recruitment channels to find the perfect fit for the project
- After a first screening by phone, you’ll go in-depth during a face-to-face interview
- Convinced of the candidate? Go for it, and make him/her part of our Humancrowd and connect him/her to the clients’’ project
- You’ll always be an active player in the growth of humancrowd. Everybody within our circle should always be able and feel comfortable in sharing her/his bright ideas.
Am I up for the task?
Not afraid to give the best of yourself? Got a passion for Human Resources? Then YES YOU ARE!
Your motivation and drive is what we need in our office.
Besides a strong passion the following are on your “competence list”:
- I’m fluent in Dutch, French and English
- I have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an HR-related field
- I am a commercial talent and target driven
- I want my efforts to matter, both for my team and myself.
What do I get out of it?
As a Recruitment Consultant you’ll get the opportunity to really help building up a kick-ass start-up together with our crowd. And apart from getting the monthly salary, we’ll throw in some extra’s as well such as:
- Company car
- Mobile subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly Education budget and realistic growth opportunities
- 32 holidays as a company standard
- On Friday…drinks are on us!
What do you think? Open to meet us or have a coffee?