An outgoing personality with a passion for numbers and administration, willing to give the best of his/her self. That’s what we need in our motivated and dynamic organization.. Because basically that’s what we’ll do with our crowd day in day out. Giving the best of ourselves on cool human HR projects for the world of today and tomorrow.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES THEN?
As a Payroll Consultant, you are the administrative hero on our clients’ projects. You’ll assist the client in all payroll administration and be his guide in the dark alleys of social legislation. Not only the client, but also it’s employees count on you for their questions in regards to parental leave, payslips and holidays.
You’ll give the extra touch by, apart from your operational responsibilities, also advising your colleagues in terms of long term salary policy and strategy.
Am I up for the task?
Not afraid to go the extra mile? Got a passion for Payroll and social legislation? Then YES YOU ARE!
Your motivation and drive is what we need in our office.
Besides a strong passion the following are on your “competence list”:
- I’m fluent in Dutch, French and English
- I have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an HR-related field or proven HR professional experience
- I am precise and punctual and love to keep myself updated with the latest changes in social legislation
- I want my efforts to matter, both for my team and myself.
- As you work project based – you are comfortable with change
We are open to Juniors but looking for experienced professionals as well.
What do I get out of it?
As a Payroll Consultant you’ll get the opportunity to really help building up a kick-ass start-up together with our crowd. And apart from getting the monthly salary, we’ll throw in some extra’s as well such as:
- Company car
- Mobile subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly Education budget and realistic growth opportunities
- 32 holidays as a company standard
- Organization of the Quarterly team “Get together” is on us!
What do you think? Open to meet us or have a coffee?